Experience the sophistication of Harry Seidler's Cove building in this stunning three bedroom apartment situated on the North West corner. With a flow through floor plan that spans North to South, the design lets you enjoy to best advantage 270 degree views of the Western Harbour, Harbour Bridge, Barangaroo and Northern Harbour. Few residences capture the breathtaking splendour of Sydney's world famous harbour more completely than this extraordinary residence, soaring above the city on one of the highest floors in the building.
- The apartment is graced with an expansive, glass enclosed open plan living area flowing effortlessly to the signature, wave shaped entertainers' terrace.
- Positioned on the preferred North West corner of Cove with soaring Western and Northern Harbour, Harbour Bridge and Barangaroo views.
- Three stunning bedrooms all with fabulous views, master with ensuite and adjoining second balcony that allows you to enjoy all vantage points of the view.
- Designed by one of Australia’s foremost architects, Harry Seidler, few addresses are considered as sought after.
- The kitchen is superbly equipped, featuring stone benchtops and high end European appliances including a gas cooktop and oven.
- Internal laundry with excellent storage, air conditioning, CCTV monitoring around building, situated on a high floor.
- 24 hour concierge, gymnasium, suspended lap pool, sauna, steam room, library, BBQ area, meeting and function room.
- Video intercom security and lift access to two side by side secure car spaces with adjoining large storage cage.
- Positioned in the heart of the Rocks within a short stroll to Sydney's best shopping, transport, cafes and restaurants.
- Close proximity to the newly developed Barangaroo precinct, Argyle exchange, Circular Quay & Pitt Street Mall.
Please contact Monique Lavers on 0416 200 686 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.