Very few apartments come to the market in The Berkeley, particularly this high up – the apartment is positioned on the desired level 15, is North facing with entertaining balcony and stunning views to Darling Harbour and across to The Anzac Bridge. Ready to move in to or lease out in a high demand mid-city location only moments to the city’s finest shopping, dining and famous attractions.
- Spacious light-filled interiors, well-proportioned and good sized balcony
- Good sized kitchen with dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space
- Ensuite style bathroom with bath, accessible from bedroom and entry
- Bedroom with built-in robe, access to the balcony, air-con throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer, secure building, on-site Building Manager
Strata: $1,169 p/q Council: $218 p/q, Water: $177 p/q – Approx.
To enquire or inspect please call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email email@example.com.