Trendy city pad in the ever-popular Surry Hills area. Rarely available this New York style, warehouse conversion is in one of the most sought-after streets in Surry Hills. The loft style, sun-filled apartment boasts high ceilings and a large north facing balcony off the living area, a cleverly configured floorplan and is quietly positioned at the back of the building, in vibrant Kippax Street, close to Prince Alfred Park and the upcoming light rail.
- Attractive open plan layout with ample natural sunlight throughout
- Good sized loft style bedroom with built-ins providing good storage
- Kitchen with refrigerator, range hood, good storage and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with full bathtub, internal laundry facilities
- A solid investment with excellent growth and rental prospects
- Easy access to transport, only 100 metres to Central Station
Council rates: $218.51 per quarter approx
Water rates: $177.92 per quarter approx
Strata rates: $774 per quarter approx.
To enquire or inspect please contact Bryn on 0423 663 663 or email email@example.com