This fabulous three bedroom apartment situated on the North west corner of Harry Seidler's Cove building encompasses luxury living at its finest. With an open plan design framed by floor to ceiling glass, the design lets you enjoy to best advantage the 270 degree views of the Western Harbour, Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Few residences capture the breathtaking splendour of Sydney's world famous harbour more completely than this extraordinary residence, soaring above the city on one of the highest floors in the building.
- The apartment is graced with an expansive, glass enclosed open plan living area flowing effortlessly to the signature, wave shaped entertainers' terrace.
- Positioned on the preferred North West corner of Cove with soaring Western and Northern Harbour, Harbour Bridge and Opera House views.
- Three bedrooms with breath taking views, an oversized master boasts a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with a deluxe bathtub and double shower.
- Designed by one of Australia’s foremost architects, Harry Seidler, few addresses are considered as sought after.
- The kitchen is superbly equipped, featuring stone benchtops and high end European appliances including a gas cooktop and oven.
- Internal laundry with excellent storage, air conditioning, CCTV monitoring around building, situated on a high floor.
- 24 hour concierge, gymnasium, suspended lap pool, sauna, steam room, library, BBQ area, meeting and function room.
- Video intercom security and lift access to two secure car spaces with adjoining storage room.
- Positioned in the heart of the Rocks within a short stroll to Sydney's best shopping, transport, cafes and restaurants.
- Close proximity to the newly developed Barangaroo precinct, Argyle exchange, Circular Quay & Pitt Street Mall.
Please contact Monique Lavers on 0416 200 686 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.