An ideal opportunity to own a fantastic inner city apartment in the increasingly popular and pet friendly Alpha G building in the ultra-convenient Waterloo East, with an array of restaurants, cafes and with easy access to the CBD, Eastern suburbs beaches.
• Spacious interiors with flowing, open living and dining areas
• Large East facing balcony, perfect for relaxing and entertaining
• Oversized one bedroom plus study/2nd bedroom, 74m2
• Potential for strong rental yield, recently leased at $660 pw
• Secure under cover car space with visitor car spaces available
• Well maintained building with Building Manager on site
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in both living and bedroom
• Total size on title 87m2 apartment, 74m2, parking 13m2
Strata levies: $949.75 p/q
Water $178.11 p/q
Council Rates $260.30 p/q
To enquire or arrange a viewing please contact Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.